Jeromy Johnson had a wireless wake-up call, then he became ill. He’s a Silicon Valley engineer andgave a wonderful TED talk about how WiFi, Smart Meters, and EMF are affecting more and more people every day. Here are some of the highlights of his talk. Click here to read the article and watch video
Have you read the Fine Print in Your Cell Phone Manual?
Did you know that the fine print in your cell phone that says your phone should not be closer than an inch from your body?
Don’t carry your cell phone on your body!
Jeromy’s life changed in just one week…
In this talk Jeromy explains how in just one week, he went from being a normal, healthy, happy-go-lucky tech guy, to a person with headaches, ringing in the ears, insomnia, fatigue and brain fog he’d never experienced before. He told a colleague at work, and she said, “Hey, that same thing happened to my husband when they installed a smart meter on our home”. Sure enough, when he got home and checked, he found a smart meter adjacent to their bedroom. The same thing can happen with a new WiFi router, or a new cell tower close by.
Cell Towers on Churches and School – Smart Meters on your Home
Did you know that most churches and most schools have cell towers on them? If you look around you and see what looks like a brown thimble on top of a power pole, it’s probably a cell tower. They are placing them as close as 2 blocks apart in larger cities. Smart meters are being installed without the owner’s permission in homes all over this country.
How do you feel about your children and grandchildren attending a school that beams WiFi signals?
Smart meters emit WiFi signals about 10,000 times per DAY!
WiFi signals can cause damage to your DNA, your brain, and your immune system. Over 1800 studies prove these effects are not “all in your head”. Visit www.bioinitiative.org to read research studies conducted all over the world that prove living organisms are affected by these frequencies.
5 Tips on How to be Safe and not get your own unexpected wireless wake-up call.
- Cellphones: Airtube headsets or speakerphones are a much better solution to holding the phone up to your head. Use wired connections instead of WiFi, or at the very least, turn it off at night. We also suggest that you get EMF protection for your phones.
- He suggests that schools put the data on the iPads in the schools in the morning, and then turn off the wifi for the rest of the day.
- Opt-out of Smart Meters and Smart Phones!
- Create a safe place to sleep – Turn off WiFi at night. No electronics in the bedroom. Turn off the baby monitor – just keep the door open to hear your baby.
- Jeromy doesn’t suggest this – but I will. As an Occupational Therapist, my suggestion to you is to also use personal EMF protection devices. The best option is a personal device that will protect your entire body. Other secondary options include placing EMF deflectors on your electronics.
Read our Cell Phone Safety Tips Guide