Reduce Radiation In Your Living And Working Spaces
- If you are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, cleaning up your home electricity is one of the steps you can take to reduce your radiation exposure. Electromagnetic radiation is created whenever you use your electricity in your home.
- Most people don't realize that all homes have dirty electricity.
- Dirty electricity is created when your wiring or electronics create a spike of energy in your electrical circuit.
- The spike, called dirty electricity or harmonics, creates large amounts of Electromagnetic Radiation.
- Both the plug-ins and the in-line units reduce your exposure to radiation by flattening the spikes, thus eliminating dirty electricity. Your home will FEEL different as electricity flows CLEANLY through your home, electronics, and appliances. Watch a video about dirty electricity.
- Read USA Today Report - "Could Electromagnetic-Field Sensitivity be the New Tobacco?"
- Read more about Dirty Electricity
|WHAT THE UNIT PROVIDES
|BENEFITS TO YOU
|Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Reduction: Harmonics Filtration
|Means the elimination of dirty electricity and excessive EMF radiation. Safer, healthier electrical/living environment
|Dirty Electricity Elimination
|Nano-surges degrade TV audio and video quality of TV or Audio sound;
Dirty electricity produces excessive electromagnetic radiation wherever it is present.
|Reduced electrical consumption via amp-reducing phase correction
|Cooler equipment, longer lifetime, a lower utility bill
|Increases efficiency and performance of all electrical units.
|Voltage Regulation: surge protection for your whole system
|Protects sensitive electronics
Satic Power Perfect EMF Reduction Boxes - Whole Home Units
- These units are designed for homes (versus condos), next to your breaker panel.
- All the electricity from the street enters this box so that perfect, clean power enters your breaker panel.
- Requires an electrician to install - comes with full installation instructions.
- Comes with a 10-year guarantee.
Standard Power Perfect Box (PPB) - For homes under 2,500 sq.' -It is designed to handle single family homes, one refrigerator, 1 AC/Heating Unit. Features & Benefits: Surge protection, line conditioning, EMF reduction, voltage regulation, negative harmonics reduction, reduced electrical consumption, equipment longevity, and energy savings. Ratings: 240 V, 15 A, 3600 W, 50/60 Hz. Watch Video
SD - Super Duty - (SD-PPB) Designed to handle larger EMF loads for larger square footage and anyone using Solar Panels. This Super Duty Line Conditioner will clean up the extra EMF radiation and dirty electricity associated with converting solar (DC) to AC.
The SaticShield Power Perfect SD (Super Duty) is installed at the breaker panel (licensed electrician required). For homes larger than 2500 sq. ft. with solar, a smart meter, or concerns about excessive levels of EMI and EMF. Features & Benefits: Surge protection, line conditioning, EMF reduction, voltage regulation, negative harmonics reduction, reduced electrical consumption, equipment longevity, and energy savings.
We have sold many of these units and customers are thrilled with their performance. Ratings: 240 V, 15 A, 3600 W, 50/60 Hz. Read Flyer: Super Duty Perfect Power Box (also known as Solar-Power-Perfect-Box - it's the same unit)
Grounding Your Home and Water Pipes: When your electrician installs your Satic home unit, you may also wish to have him ground your home electrical system. Put two 8-foot copper grounding rods into the ground, 8 feet apart, connected with a #6 wire, then connect one of the rods, using the same #6 wire to the neutral bar in the electrical box. Then, put a #6 wire that connects the neutral bar to your water pipe. This will ground your home and your water pipe.
Return Policy: No refund if the whole home unit has been installed and uninstalled. 15% Restocking fee if returned unopened within 30 days. If returned, opened, and the box is torn, there's a $20 charge to cover a replacement box.
How Will You Feel After It's Installed?
Everyone has a different level of sensitivity to energy, but the most common comment is: My home (office) feels nicer and more like the great outdoors than it's ever felt. ABC News Report on the Satic USA Power Perfect Box An ABC News Broadcast about the Satic Power Perfect Box and its ability to reduce EMF and save money on electric bills.
Customer Report On Newly Installed Satic Home SD Unit
"We just put in the Power Perfect box. Stetzer readings in my room went down from about 70-100 to the 30s. I then put a Satic ES-120 in a socket in the living room at the head of the hallway where my room is. That socket had an initial Stetzer reading of about 1100. The ES-120 brought it down to about 90. I put another ES-120 in a socket closer to the breaker panel. The initial reading there was in the 400s and came down to maybe about 130. The readings in my room were then under 30. One socket was at 17." Paul R from Indiana, March 6, 2020.
Pricing Note: Price equals the Satic Retail Price, plus the standard shipping they charge on each item.
|10 × 7 × 9 cm
10 Year Warranty on the Perfect Box
|Satic Perfect Power Box Wire-In EMF Eliminator Size
Standard – For homes less than 2500 sq. ft., Super Duty – For homes larger than 2500 sq. ft. with solar, a smart meter or concerns about excessive levels of EMI and EMF.